Day 8

Tuesday - May 16th, 2023 @ 3:30 pm

Hours today: 5

Hours total: 35

Today, I spent about an hour and a half practicing and organizing sheet music at home before driving up to Proctor to drop my brother off. That was all pretty boring and I didn’t get too much done since practicing at home is pretty miserable. After coming up here, I went out to breakfast with a friend and got to school at around noon. I helped her with her project for a quick second before starting to practice in the chapel. I worked on Fantasie Impromptu for a bit before getting bored, but I was able to play it all the way through a few times. It’s a pretty draining piece and I need to fix my posture so that I don’t get so tired midway through. Below is a (rough) video of me playing it through; I am definitely rushing and totally fell apart at the end but it’s the best vid I got today. Hopefully tomorrow I will make more progress and get some better footage.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Reflection

Day 2

Day 5