Day 13

Monday - May 22nd, 2023 @ 4:00 pm

Hours today: 4

Hours total: 57

Today I had to drive my brother to school, so I got an early start to practicing after getting a quick coffee with Helen. The two of us immediately started with practicing Vienna, by Billy Joel, since we are playing it at graduation. It went very well, considering that I haven’t been able to practice with her for two months while she was in Europe, but I definitely need to practice a bit more before Saturday. I then started working on Fantasie for a good two hours. I didn’t work on anything in particular today, just clearing up parts in preparation for recording tomorrow. I then left Proctor to go see Cheryl. I played with her for about an hour and a half, and we wrapped up the piece together, working on bits and pieces here and there to make the piece all the more better. Even though I didn’t make substantial process on anything in particular today, I put in a lot of work and I’m content.

This is the chord music that I have been reading to practice Vienna - it's a different type of reading as you can see


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Week 2 Reflection