Day 7

Monday - May 15th, 2023 @ 2:30 pm

Hours today: 5

Hours total: 30

Today I woke up around 9 am and slowly made my way to my piano. I didn’t really feel like being super productive so I sight read some Christmas music for a while, which is always fun. I had to look for some books which took a while because all of my music is so disorganized, and I definitely want to organize it all at some point this week. I left to go see Cheryl again at 11:30. I spent about an hour and a half with her, playing old pieces first and then showing her my progress on Fantasie Impromptu. She was really excited with how far I have gotten, as I am as well. We then spent some time playing around with a traditional Brazilian piece called Tico Tico no Fuba, a piece she had never heard but one that I have known for a while. That was super fun. After leaving her house, I drove into Concord to get food and then back home before coming up to Proctor for lacrosse practice. During all that driving, I listened to my favorite Chopin pieces to really immerse myself in the romantic music I am learning. Overall, a very fun day.

This is the section of Tico Tico that we worked on today



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Reflection

Day 2

Day 5