Day 6

Saturday - May 13th, 2023 @ 4:30 pm

Hours today: 3

Hours total: 25

Today I got to practice in the chapel! It was unlocked so I just walked right in and started practicing. I love playing in the chapel because everything just sounds better on the nicer piano in the nicer space. I recorded myself a bunch so that I could listen back and work on certain areas that need help. I spent two hours straight working on the entirety of the piece, focusing on timing and tempo, before moving onto some of my other pieces I’m reviewing. Below is a video of both the A, showing where I was at this morning. Hopefully by next week I will be able to play through the whole piece with limited mistakes.


As you can see, I cannot play it as fast as I was trying to in this clip



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Reflection

Day 2

Day 5