Day 5

Friday - May 12th, 2023 @ 3:30 pm

Hours today: 4

Hours total: 22

Today started off strong; I got in a good two hours of practicing, playing through Fantasie Impromptu fully three times. Obviously, it wasn’t up to tempo and had many little struggle spots, but I was still able to play through it fully. I broke it up into sections like normal, and worked on measures 13-24 over and over again. Below is a me playing it at the beginning of the day, so it’s supposed to be much faster in reality, but I was able to speed it up quite a bit by the end. I then switched locations and went to the chapel (that piano is so much nicer) and continued to work for another half hour or so, enjoying the sound of the beautiful piano. I then just practiced some old pieces for another hour and a half or so before leaving to go help Lauren with her photography! Pretty chill day overall.


Video link: https://youtube.com/shorts/zIg7WYkL08I?feature=share

(Because of the format, I can't put the video in the blog)

(Also It is sped up, I don't know why I have no clue what happened)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Reflection

Day 2