Day 14

Tuesday - May 23rd, 2023 @ 5:30 pm

Hours today: 4

Hours total: 61

Today I started the morning by uploading every video I have from the last two weeks onto my computer. This took painstakingly long and I wanted to cry out of frustration. Not all of them are uploaded yet but they will be by tonight. After a long while of that, I went to see Cheryl again and pick up some stuff from her. We chatted for a while about the entirety of my project and went over a few things, before I got lunch and came up to Proctor to get some final recordings. Today was by far my most frustrating day yet, especially when I was trying to get the recordings. Both the chapel and the music studio were locked when I got here and I had to ask a faculty member to let me in. The pianos in the music studio are not nearly as nice as the chapel but I had to take what I could get. I spent so long recording before I could get one that was half decent, and then I had to keep recording more just in case that good one wasn’t actually as good as I thought it was. Now I have to upload and edit those as well, so I definitely have more work to do. Pretty exhausting day overall.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Week 2 Reflection

Day 13