Day 2


Tuesday - May 9, 2023 @ 3:00 pm

Hours today: 4

Hours total: 9

Today, I woke up too early but could not fall back asleep, so I got some bright and early practice at 6:30 am. After an hour I had to drive my brother to school, so we headed up to Proctor. After dropping him off, I grabbed a quick breakfast with Lauren and returned to the music studio to play some more. We did a quick photoshoot by the piano for her senior project, and then she left me to grind on the right hand of Fantasie Impromptu. I played through the entire piece on my right hand about three times before tiring out and turning to some other pieces to take a break. I returned to the fantasie and reviewed the left hand before trying to play the piece hands together - and failed miserably. But that's for tomorrow! I spent a total of three hours straight in the music studio then called it quits and went for a walk after getting lunch. Not the most successful day but one of hard work nonetheless.




An early failed attempt at the first six measures.

Comments

  1. Sounds like everything is going amazing! Did you make your video a youtube video? Sometimes just uploading it doesn't work. Let me know if you need help. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Reflection

Day 5